WHAT WE OFFER
PLEASE CONTACT US
(07) 5494 3911
MALENY PHYSIOTHERAPY CAN HELP IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING
Pain of musculo-sketetal origin including:
- Back or leg pain including hip pain
- Neck, shoulder, arm pain
- Sporting injuries
- Work related injuries
- Poor posture
- Pain or dysfunction after surgery
- Pregnancy related pain
- Pain/injury experienced by children and young adults
- Parkinsons disease
- Falls, loss of balance
- Respiratory Conditions:
- One on one consultations
- A thorough assessment and explanation of the structures causing pain and dysfunction.
- Individually tailored treatment program consisting of manual therapy, joint mobilisation, soft tissue massage and therapeutic exercise.
- Liason with your GP or other Health Professionals.
- Advice re specific exercise programs to facilitate recovery.
- Prescription/advice re gym programs, Fitball classes and Hydrotherapy as appropriate.
- Treatment in rooms, Home visits and Hospital visits
IS A REFERRAL NECESSARY TO SEE A PHYSIOTHERAPIST?
You will require a referral if you are a Department of Veteran Affairs client, or if you are injured at work and are claiming the cost of treatment services through WorkCover Queensland.
If you sustained injuries in an accident and are claiming Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance for your treatment expenses, you will also need a referral from your GP.
You do not need a referral to claim private treatment expenses through your private health fund.
What to bring to your appointment
Please bring the doctor's referral if you have one, any X-Rays/Radiology that you may have had and your private health fund card as appropriate.